The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens Guide
|Monday||12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||10:30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.|
|The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens|
|1151 Oxford Road San Marino, CA 91108|
Things to Know Before You Go
Galleries Temporarily Closed - A portion of the Virginia Steele Scott Galleries of American Art is currently closed for an expansion project, reopening in summer 2016. Highlights from the American art collections will go on view temporarily in the MaryLou and George Boone Gallery in September. more
Please help us preserve the environment of The Huntington by observing the following:
- Food and picnicking is not permitted on the grounds, however there is a small area adjacent to the parking lot where you may eat food you have brought before you enter. Dining is available in our café or tea room.
- Pets are not permitted at The Huntington, with the exception of service animals.
- Wheelchairs are available; advance reservations recommended.
- Bicycle racks are available in the parking lot.
- Bicycles, skateboards, or sports equipment are not allowed on the grounds.
- Photography, filming, and painting is permitted at The Huntington; restrictions apply.
- Please do not bring radios or musical instruments.
- Please do not remove plants, flowers, or fruit from the grounds.
- Please do not feed the wildlife
- Wedding photography is allowed with advance reservations.
Bus Reservations for Groups
School or tour groups arriving by bus must make reservations in advance by calling 626-405-2240. Please note that all buses and trucks must use a specified route for entering The Huntington from the north. Violators may be cited.
Youth and School Group Supervision
School and youth groups are required to have at least one adult chaperone for every 10 children in the group. (In the Children's Garden and Conservatory, one adult for every FOUR children is required.) This is a safeguard against lost or injured children and helps prevent inappropriate behavior that might result in damage to the collections. Groups without adequate adult supervision will not be permitted to enter the grounds.
When visiting the Los Angeles area, The Huntington proudly recommends The Langham. The official Hotel/Resort of The Huntington.