Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 30 and Dec 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The SolarPRO 300/sp300 is one of Amare's latest LED panels, featuring enhanced White-Light technology, and four powerful High-Intensity COB light-emitters housed in a patented reflector array with removable secondary optics.
- Model/SKU: SolarPRO 300/sp300
- Power output: 300 watts
- HID equivalent: ~500 watts
- 3 x Top-Bin CREE CXB3070 COB arrays
- 30 x 5 watt Top-Bin supplemental CREE XP-G3/XP-E2 LEDs
- Spectrum: Enhanced white light with no UV-A/B. 93 CRI. See chart above.
- PAR: See sheet above
- Lens angle: 90 degrees
- Coverage area: 24" x 48" (8 sq ft) @ 36" above canopy
- Daisy chain: Yes
- Thermal management: 3 x premium high-CFM ball-bearing fans; Proprietary copper-core heat-sinks
- Dimensions: 32” x 8.2" x 3.15”
- Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
- Operating/input voltage: 85v-265v AC; 50Hz-60Hz
- Output voltage: UL standard output voltage - less than 76v DC
- Product weight: Coming soon
- Recommended height above canopy: 24"-48"; Amare does not recommend to place the COB panel less than 24" above the canopy with lenses installed. The special lenses are designed for high-bay applications that need a minimum of ~40" to maximize the coverage and intensity within the recommended footprint.
- Additional details: UL-listed Meanwell drivers; Aluminum housing with brilliant gloss-white powder coat
- Product includes: Fixture and cord; Heavy-duty ratchet hangers and adjustable H-brackets to attach the panels together
- Recommended for: Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years
Amare SolarPRO SP 300 (Pro3) Indoor LED Grow Light
The SolarPRO 300 is one of Amare's latest LED panels, featuring enhanced White-Light technology.
The Amare SolarPRO 300 LED grow light contains three powerful High-Intensity CREE CXB3070 COB emitters housed in a patented reflector array with removable secondary optics. Ten supplemental CREE XP-G3/XP-E2 diodes surround each COB emitter.
The COBs and secondary diodes are powered by UL listed Meanwell drivers which are contained in a precision laser cut aluminum case for maximum heat dissipation and weight reduction.
This light is perfect for a 2' x 4' area. Two lights will cover a 4' x 4' area. And three lights will cover a 5' x 5' area.
- Warranty and Returns
Due to the nature of the electronic product and components, we do not offer return or exchanges. We offer a full 5-year bumper-to-bumper warranty to ensure years of reliable service.
- Full Specifications Information
- Video here for showing