Eco-Feu Malibu is a compact bio-ethanol fireplace that makes it possible to bring a real fireplace to apartments, condos, patios, or anywhere else, without any remodeling.
Its vertical design allows it to blend into narrower design spaces. No chimney, vent, gas or electric lines required.
Simply hang it on the wall, pour ethanol fuel into the burner, light it up with a long lighter, and enjoy beautiful flames.
Unlike a wood-burning fireplace, this ethanol fireplace is 100% eco-friendly, smoke and smell free, easy to maintain, and affordable.
- Wall mounted - easy DIY installation, brackets included
- Indoors & outdoors - just don't leave it in the rain
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Uses ethanol fuel for burning - sold separately
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Full steel construction
- Tempered glass
- Stainless steel color (also available in gloss white)
- Burner made out of 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable flame intensity
- Capacity: 1.42 liter
- Approximate burn time - 4-6 hours per refill
- 5500 BTUs
- Burner opening: 9 11/16''
- Flame height: up to 8''
- Dimensions: 19 3/4'' x 8 5/16'' x 23 5/8''
- Product weight: 38 pounds
- Designed in Montreal Canada
- Certified according to UL & ULC standards
- 3 Year Eco-Feu warranty
- Included in the box: Easy Pour Spout, Wall-mount Installation Brackets