Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 30 and Nov 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Give you old wood-burning fireplace a new life with Eco-Feu bio-ethanol fireplace insert. This is the easiest, fastest, and most efficient way to remodel you old fireplace.
All you need to do is to place the insert inside the fireplace, pour ethanol fuel into the burner and light it up with a long lighter.
To extinguish the fire - simply close the damper. This amazing fireplace insert does not require any venting, gas lines, or electric hookup.
Unlike a wood-burning fireplace, this ethanol fireplace is 100% eco-friendly, smoke and smell free, easy to maintain, and affordable.
- Fireplace insert - place on any surface or insert in place of old fireplace
- Indoors & outdoors - just don't leave it in the rain
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Uses ethanol fuel for burning - sold separately
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Full steel construction
- Stainless steel color (also available in matte black)
- Burner made out of 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable flame intensity
- Capacity: 2.3 liter
- Approximate burn time - 4-6 hours per refill
- 6500 BTUs
- Burner opening: 11 1/4''
- Flame hight: up to 9''
- Dimensions: 19 3/4'' x 15 3/4'' x 5 15/16''
- Product weight: 22 pounds
- Designed in Montreal Canada
- Certified according to UL & ULC standards
- 3 Year Eco-Feu warranty
- Included in the box: Easy Pour Spout