The Traveling Doc Standard Weather Vane makes the perfect crowning accent to your home. This handcrafted and charming weather vane will add sophistication and intricate style to your home. Created from metals like brass and copper, this weather vane is made to stand the test of time! Enjoy the distinct style the Traveling Doc Standard Weather Vane will add to your setting!
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States.
- Made from Copper, Brass, and Aluminum metals
- Includes the Assembly Rod, Directional Set, and Spacer Ball.
- The Traveling Doc Standard Weather Vane
- This weathervane can be ordered with an arrow (548PA) or without an arrow (548P).
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass directionals and copper spacer balls. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Assembled Size: 27" L x 38" H x 18" W; Figure-only: 27" L x 20" H x 5" W.
- The polished copper finish will age naturally over time.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact ℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Designed by American Artisans.
- We stand behind every product - Your satisfaction guaranteed!
- Shipping is available to any address in the Continental USA. Your item will arrive via UPS Shipping. Please allow 3-5 business days, from order date, for delivery.
Order your Traveling Doc Standard Weather Vane today!