Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Jan 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Hand-crafted from the Tennessee Ozarks, the Bella Luna Fire Pit is one of the most durable steel fire pits ever made. "Bella Luna", which in Italian means "Beautiful Moon", will surely translate to a great gathering. By moon light or fire light, it will create an ambiance you and your friends won't forget!
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit.
Features of the Bella Luna Fire Pit
- Fire pit dimensions are: 24" Tall x 48" Diameter so it is large enough to generate warmth and ambiance.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Type: Artisan
- Shape: Round
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Material: 1/4" Steel | Steel
- Finish: High-Temp Paint | Iron Oxide Patina
- Color: Rust Patina
- Overall Width: 48"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 36"
- Base Width: 19"
- Base Height: 6"
- Item Weight: 205 lbs.
- Unique Feature: Heaviest gauge steel fire pit available | Made by hand in the USA