Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Jan 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
You'll feel like you're in Nepal with this artistic fire bowl! The look of the huge caldron and the round handles give this unique fire pit a true ancient feel. It even looks like it belongs in a castle!
You can even purchase the Circle or Triplet base plate for extra decoration and protection of your yard.
These fire pits are safe to place on your deck if placed on a 3ft by 3ft stone that is at least 1-1/2" thick. For added safety you can also purchase the optional spark guard by selecting "Yes" in the dropdown on the right.
*Please note that a stone slab is not included with the fire pit and that the base plates and fire pits should not be used on decks.
Features of the Nepal Fire Pit:
- Dimensions: 24" Tall x 41" Diameter; so it is sure to bring a feeling of warmth and hospitality to your outdoor space.(Measurements may vary since each fire pit is handmade.)
- They have an iron oxide finish/patina on the outside which will darken a little with time then become permanent.
- These fire pits are constructed of heavy-duty 1/4" thick mild carbon steel and coated with a temperature resistant coating to ensure the fire pit lasts for years to come.
- 1-1/2" rain drain and maintenance-free iron oxide finish, so you can keep it outside in ALL weather conditions.
- Type: Artisan
- Shape: Round
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Material: 1/4" Steel
- Finish: High-Temp Paint | Iron Oxide Patina
- Color: Rust Patina
- Overall Width: 41"
- Overall Height: 24"
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 36"
- Item Weight: 175 lbs.
- Unique Feature: Heaviest gauge steel fire pit available | Made by hand in the US